- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Available Immunizations
- Influenza (flu)
- Hepatitis A, B
- Tdap (Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis)
- We are a collection site for many companies
- We participate in drug testing consortium
- The price includes collection, the test, MRO (Medical review officer) report (if needed) and a report.
- We offer Evidential Breathalyzer Testing (EBT) in compliance with federal standards, administered by a certified Breath Alcohol Technician (BAT).
General clinic visits for Adults
Our clinic provides comprehensive health care services for adult patients, for a wide range of health-related needs, including:
- Personal Physical/Wellness exam for health maintenance
- Acute Illnesses such cold, Flu, sore throats, Pneumonia, STDs and Acute pain.
- Chronic conditions such as diabetes, Hypertension, COPD, Anxiety and Depression, Thyroid and heart disease.
- Regular physicals, prescription refills, vaccinations and screenings.
- Consultation for a health problem where you need advice
- Referrals when you need to see a specialist.
Our Clinic provides both DOT and non-DOT drug tests.
Non-DOT drug tests include both lab-based tests (sample sent to the lab for initial and confirmation testing), and express tests (initial analysis at our clinic immediately after collection, positive results sent to lab for confirmation).
- DOT Drug Testing: Common name for Federal Drug Testing. Testing for Federal employees and non-Federal jobs subject to DOT regulated mandatory drug testing, including commercial truck drivers, pilots, and merchant marine. The entire process is regulated per DOT rule 49, CFR Part 40. Federal regulation supersedes state and municipal regulations regarding drug testing for jobs subject to Federal drug testing.
- Non-DOT Drug Testing: Refers to all employment drug testing not regulated by DOT / Federal Gov. o DOT procedures remain a significant influence to policy and practice. However, employers have wide latitude to determine drug testing policy, including what drugs to test for, within the laws applicable in their State. o Collection Site Procedures: While not required by regulation, MultiCare OccMed follows DOT collection procedures for non-DOT tests, except for the use of non-Federal CCFs and where Express Testing is used.
Same day appointments available. Call us today to schedule an appointment.